1. Your Request for Information
Professionally branded marketing and media tools available for local customization
2. Follow-Up Telephone Discussion
We contact you to learn more about your background, timing, financial resources, your interest in the elderly care industry, and market area of choice.
3. Completion of the Franchise Application
On receipt of your franchise application, we review it with you by phone.
4. Continued Discussion by Phone or Email
We continue to communicate with you to answer further questions and explain the Comfort Keepers business model in detail.
5. Invitation and Acceptance to Attend a Care Givers’ Meeting at Our Singapore Office
We hold scheduled care givers’ meetings each month to provide a personal view for qualified franchise candidates to learn more about the Comfort Keepers franchise success story.
6. Attendance at a Caregivers’ Meeting and Detailed Presentation of Complete Franchise Package
Review any remaining issues or questions relating to the franchise opportunity before taking final decision.
7. CK Approval of Your Application Package
After your visit, our franchise approval committee reviews your franchise application information and determines your final approval for moving ahead with a Comfort Keepers franchise.
8. If Approved, Congratulations!
We communicate to you the results of our review. Upon final approval, you move on to defining and confirming your exclusive territory.
9. Defining & Confirming of Franchise Territory
CK will work with you to determine appropriate structure of your territory, and discuss specific market information with you to enable us to define your optimal franchise territory.
10. Franchise Agreement Signature
Your new franchise agreement is posted to you for signing, which you return with your cheque for the franchise fee of S$40,000.
Simply complete this form and a Comfort Keepers franchise development representative will contact you.
© 2019 Comfort Keepers®. All Rights Reserved